Hi

I've come to the conclusion that I will probably never get the time to write
any 32bit code , and the more it gets delayed the less important it becomes.
At the moment all my machines have two OS'es installed , slackware 32bit and
slackware 64bit in two completely separate partitions. This is awkward as I
have to reboot to switch between the two. So I thought if I have slackware
64bit as the OS , and slackware32 in a virtual machine. This is fine for
testing correctness , but how does it effect tuning? and timings? . I assume
that the assembler instructions are not virtulized , just I/O , and so tuning
and timings are not affected. On my main machine as well I also have Vista 32
and 64 bit in separate partitions and if these as well could be virtulized
under linux it would make my life easier , again testing correctness would be
OK , but how about tuning and timings?

Does anyone here have any experience in this ? , or any recommendations

Thanks
Jason