Hi

Configuring with enable-cxx enable-gmpcompat and building out of the source
tree triggers a make install bug where it fails to install gmpxx.h , I've
fixed it in trunk and mpir-2.3 on the svn and I'll put a note on the website.
We could issue a mpir-2.3.2 , all the fixes so far are trivial.

I was going to add a make install to our current test suite , but then you
have to also configure with --prefix=/somewhere which is not how people
configure mpir (I think?)

I've writen another script to do application testing , ie mpir is built and
installed as above and then mpfr,mpc,mpfi,ecm are built and tested against
it.I was going to add pari and flint , however they dont build out of the
source tree , I'll have to check that is safe with my scripts.

Jason