On Tuesday 05 July 2011 17:14:41 Cactus wrote:
> Are you using the AMD code on the Intel Architectures?
>
>     Brian

Yep
K8 version on K8,core2,atom,netburst
K10 version on nehalem,sandybridge,bobcat

and I'll tweek the core2 version to use pop/push rather than the redzone , but
that wont affect windows

I'll copy your windows versions to the relevant dirs for mingw64

Thinking of writing the whole mpn_kara_mul_n in asm , be pretty easy to do ,
and we would save a little bit. Perhaps also consider an unequal size toom22.
Have to look at toom33 also although what % is in the linear part may be quite
small. Also the mul_basecase's etc

Jason