Subject: Re: Fwd: MPIR Article in French
Date: Sunday 07 August 2011, 19:43:17
From: Thibaut Cuvelier <dourou...@gmail.com>
To: Jason <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com>
CC: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com

Hello,

These two modifications have been done in the article (added a sentence
about --enable-gmpcompat and a warning about mpf_*). It would be great to
have a link from your website, too!

The article will be published tomorrow; I'll try to send you some statistics
the day after to see how many people were interested in it the first day.

Thanks!

Thibaut Cuvelier
Responsable des rubrique Qt et Web sémantique de Developpez.com
http://qt.developpez.com
http://web-semantique.developpez.com