Hi

I've upgraded yasm to the latest , this fixes a race condition in cygwin and
possibly elsewhere and a few other mnor bits.

I've done the tuning for these cpu's

for x64 arch 64bit ABI only
k8 k102 bobcat netburst core2 penryn nehalem sandybridge atom
and as these are very similar to the above k10 westmere
we have no tuning for nano or bulldozer or ivybridge

for x86 arch pentium4 only

ia64 sparc64 sparc32/v9 powerpc64(power7 only)

we have no tuning for anything else , most useful would be alpha,arm and mips

and for example when we say sparc64 this means any sparc chip that runs in
64bit
mode , and clearly we need to separate them , the same goes for most of the
other archs , just like we do for xi64 arch

There are the docs to update , and a few other bits , so by the end of the week
or eairly next week we should be able to release

Jason