On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 4:35 AM, GeekDude <tcr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have compiled the lib_mpir_core2 version and looking in the Release
> folder, I only see object files.
>
> So now what do I do since the documentation does not state further on
> what I should do to use MPIR.

As the documentation states, "the library and its associated files are
then copied to the 'lib' sub-directory  within the VC++ solution
folder (build.vc10)."

So when you are in build.vc10 look for a folder called "lib", then go
into "x64", then "Release" and you will see the .lib and .h files you
are looking for.

Jeff.