On 2/3/2012 4:24 AM, Case Van Horsen wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Jason<ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com>  wrote:
[...]
I've also been modifying the make.bat and configure.bat files to suit
the needs of gmpy. I've added support for selecting VS2008, VS2010,
SDK70 and SDK71.

Bob, do you mind if I include your changes in my files? I can send you
copies with the changes.

Regarding the divexact_by3 error message: I avoided the issue by not
compiling compat.c since I didn't care about maintaining compatibility
with really old versions. Am I inadvertantly breaking something?

Case

We can include these batch files in the next release if you want , they need to
be under the LGPL v2.1 or above and some words in the manual about them

Those batch files are free for the taking. Do anything you like with them including modifying them unmercilessly.