On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
jason <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I figured out what going on here , basically configure is failing to
> populate config.h with the required
> #define HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_addmul_2 1
> and all the others , it has always done this on mingw64 but because of
> the way the C file redc_2 uses addmul_2 it now causes a problem.A
> quick fix is to delete the lines in the mpn/generic/redc_2.c file
> where it trys to redefine addmul_2
>
> I don't know why configure fails to populate config.h , it manages to
> do the sym links

Doesn't configure scan the assembler files looking for PROLOGUE(symbol)
to determine whether to include HAVE_NATIVE_symbol in config.h?

If so, configure won't pick up the symbols because the Windows assembler
files don't have any PROLOGUE macros.

But this doesn't explain how it ever worked!