-----Original Message----- From: David Cleaver
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:27 AM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] GMP-ECM and MPIR 2.6.0

On 10/15/2012 1:55 PM, Cactus wrote:
I have created a patch for GMP-ECM (the SVN version) that allows it to be built
with MPIR-2.6.0 and Bill's New FFT.

A patch giving the changes needed is attached. If you are able to tests it,
please report any successes and failures here.

Brian

Hello Brian,

I would like to report several successes.  I downloaded gmp-ecm svn 2190 and
applied your patch. I was able to successfully run autoreconf, configure, make,
and make check against the following libraries: GMP-5.0.1, MPIR-2.5.2,
MPIR-2.6.0-a2. My setup is as follows: Windows XP x64 OS, Msys shell, MingW64
compiler.

I do have a further question though (for everyone), is there any worry that this
interface will change again in the future requiring another special patch to
GMP-ECM?

Hi David,

This is under discussion with the GMP-ECM team.

I am only using a patch for testing - when we know it works, it (or an equivalent) will (I hope) become a part of GMP-ECM.