----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Hart" <goodwillh...@googlemail.com>
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 7:48 AM
Subject: [mpir-devel] MPIR-2.6.0-alpha3 released

Hi all,

We have just released alpha3 of MPIR-2.6.0. This fixes the reported
build issues on ia64 and a few other minor issues noted since the last
alpha.

Further build and test reports are highly desired.

Builds and tests fine for me - mingw64 (gcc-4.7.0).

It would also be a great help if make tune could be run in the tune
directory and the output, along with the output of config.guess, could
be posted to the list.

For config.guess I get:

$ config.guess
k8-pc-mingw32

The output of 'make tune' is attached (tune.txt).

Cheers,
Rob