On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Case Van Horsen <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Dann Corbit <dcor...@connx.com> wrote:
>> I was able to build the dll and static libraries.
>> However, when I try to build the mpir-tests project, I get many errors like
>> this:
>> 120>Time Elapsed 00:00:00
>> 119>C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(103,5): error
>> MSB3073: The command "..\check_config x64 Release
>> 119>C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(103,5): error
>> MSB3073: :VCEnd" exited with code -1.
>>
>> Perhaps it is due to my path.  I install mpir into a folder named math.  For
>> instance:
>> c:\math\mpir-2.6.0\build.vc10
>
> Try renaming "mpir-2.6.0" to "mpir". Many of the relative directory
> references assume "mpir".
>
> Case

Following up to my own reply...

I was able to compile and test by following the steps in
build.vc10\readme.txt.  Since I typically just build the static
library version, I did the following:

1) build a static library
2) build "lib_mpir_cxx" (The test require a C++ library to exist. The
DLL build automatically includes C++.)
3) open "mpir-tests.sln" and build the tests

Hopefully Brian will follow-up if I missed something....

Case