You can pass the mpz_t variable as a parameter to your function rather
than define it internally. The mpz_t type is set up to essentially
pass by reference, so any modifications you make inside the function
are also available outside it.

void primkereso(int bitszam, mpz_t prim){
mpz_out_str(stdout, 10, prim);
}

mpz_t prim;
mpz_init(prim);