Hi all,

We are finding a test failure in flint (fmpz_poly_compose) which
appears only with MPIR 2.6.0 and not with MPIR-2.4.x or below.

We are looking into finding the bug and will hopefully find it soon,
but at this stage the MPIR-2.6.0 beta should be considered suspect.

There are also a couple of minor bugs in gmp-h.in.

The lines:

#define mpn_mulmod_Bexpp1 __MPN(mulmod_2expp1)
__GMP_DECLSPEC int mpn_mulmod_Bexpp1 __GMP_PROTO ((mp_ptr, mp_srcptr,
mp_srcptr, mp_size_t, mp_ptr));

should be replaced with:

#define mpn_mulmod_Bexpp1 __MPN(mulmod_Bexpp1)
__GMP_DECLSPEC int mpn_mulmod_Bexpp1 __GMP_PROTO ((mp_ptr, mp_srcptr,
mp_srcptr, mp_size_t, mp_ptr));

#define mpn_mulmod_2expp1 __MPN(mulmod_2expp1)
__GMP_DECLSPEC int mpn_mulmod_2expp1 __GMP_PROTO ((mp_ptr, mp_srcptr,
mp_srcptr,int,unsigned long, mp_ptr));

I will issue a new beta once we have sorted out the bugs.