Hi,
I wanna improve the performance of my application based on MPIR lib, I can use
the 32-bit lib to run the app smoothly. I built the 64-bit static lib
"mpir.lib" with "lib_mpir_sandybridge" option via visual studio 2012, and also
the 64-bit static lib "mpirxx.lib" for C++ interface in accordance with the
guidance
"http://www.exploringbinary.com/how-to-install-and-run-gmp-on-windows-using-mpir/";,
 thanks Rick.

Then I copied the "mpir.h" and "mpirxx.h" from "..\\lib\x64\Release" folder
into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\include", and
"mpir.lib", "mpir.pdb", "mpirxx.lib", "mpirxx.pdb" into from
"..\\lib\x64\Release" folder into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
Studio 11.0\VC\lib".

After that, I compiled the 64 bit release version of my application but got the
error "LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'mpirxx.lib'", what's
wrong?

Thanks in advance.
BR,
Ryan