Hi,

This looks like a new processor line that is possibly not explicitly
supported by MPIR at present. But not to worry, we can get you up and
running.

The easiest way I know is to temporarily install cygwin so that you can run

cat /proc/cpuinfo

If you can post the output here, we can tell you what changes need to be
made to get MPIR to build.

Without access to such a machine we won't be able to optimise things
completely, but we should be able to get it running with reasonable
assembly optimisation.

Are you looking to build MPIR using MSVC or MinGW32 or MinGW64?

Bill.