"Brian Gladman" <b...@gladman.plus.com> wrote:

On Windows versions prior to Windows 7, GetPerformanceInfo is provided
by psapi.dll rather than kernel32.dll so psapi.dll would need to be
added to the link stage of the build on this OS.

Right. Or better, the function could be loaded dynamically from psapi.dll / kernel32.dll depending on OS.

I would expect MSVC 2010 on your system to automatically add this DLL to
the link stage of the build but it seems that you may have to do this
manually.

psapi.lib is NOT among the default libs (link pulls in few standard libs
by default, compared to MingW).

If you can tarck it down to an MPIR issue, I will happily see if any
changes needed can be incorporated into MPIR.

I'm having a hard time understanding the build-process, so that would
be next to impossible.  I have to study the .tlog files from msbuild to
check.

--gv