I decided not to merge the new GMP powm and powm_ui code, which was the
last thing on my list.

Reasons:

* I'm worn out

* This would be lots of work. See the ticket I created:
https://github.com/wbhart/mpir/issues/83

That's sad because we often get asked to speed this function up! But it
will have to wait until someone else does it, or until the next release. At
least we still have mpz_powm and mpz_powm_ui in the mean time. They are
just slower.

One remaining thing I need to do is go through and change unsigned long to
mpir_ui for each of the functions I've added yesterday and today, and
ensure it handles that correctly. I believe it will be straightforward.

Bill.