No, that's it basically. It should be quite painless. I've done this on
dozens of machines and no gotchas so far.

One possible (but unlikely) problem is that the FFT_MOD_TAB might take ages
to run and use lots of memory. If this happens, kill the tuning process and
send me the values it output. Then I'll send you a one line change which
will give us the final value that tune outputs.

Bill.