Hi Thakur Gautam,

We have now fixed this issue in our repository.

If you use the repository, you currently have to run

autoreconf -fiv

before configure in order to build on MinGW64. In a few more days we will
do the release and this step will no longer be necessary. But it should all
work other than that.

Thanks again for your report. Sorry it took so long to sort out.

Bill.