Brian Gladman wrote:
On 08/04/2014 00:14, Bill Hart wrote:
On Cygwin64 intmax_t should be long long. Anyway, we can compile those
guards and see which is evaluating incorrectly. Possibly some header
defining LLONG_MAX is missing, or something like that.

On Cygwin64 it seems that longs are 8 bytes. So we have an supposed
Windows ABI that has not adopted the Windows ABI!

I guess ridding the earth of Windows is not one of the possible solutions open to us?

-leif

--
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\   Help Cure HTML E-Mail