By the way, some people have reported having issues downloading the
documentation for MPIR from the website. I haven't the foggiest idea why
this is happening, but I am also now experiencing this issue from Germany.
The file is certainly there.

Apparently the web has now become so complicated that we can not know why
certain things don't work.

Bill.