I forgot to give instructions on how to install Nemo once you have
Julia-0.4.0-rc2.

In Julia type:

   Pkg.clone("https://github.com/wbhart/Nemo.jl";)
   Pkg.build("Nemo")

If you want you can also do:

   Pkg.test("Nemo")

and to use Nemo:

   using Nemo

Nemo and its dependencies are built from source on Linux and OSX. On
Windows I provide binaries which are automatically downloaded by the above.

Bill.