Yes, it seems like a good idea.

We probably need to do a minor update, since there are a few issues to fix.
Currently we aren't able to get Flint to pass against MPIR 3.0.0 on
Windows, though I haven't had time to look into why that is. My assumption
is there is a broken assembler file that gets picked up on the system we
are using, but I'm not sure.

Bill.