I see. I know that  standard Schoenhage-Strassen algorithm. has the
complexity of O(n. log(n). log(log(n)),  this algorithm also has the same
complexity then?

I was confused as in the GMP and MPIR documents, it was mentioned that FFT
based multiplication will have O(n^{k/(k-2)}) complexity

Thanks and regards
Tanushree Banerjee,
Electrical and Computer Engineering, Graduate Student
University of Waterloo