Dear all,

I've tagged Flint 2.6.0-rc3 [2]. The new changes are:

* better support for old version of MSVC (fix some prototypes)
* support for building Flint without pthreads (only useful for old platforms)
* add const to some mpoly functions

As these are not considered serious problems, the release is still
scheduled for Monday.

Bill.

[1] https://github.com/wbhart/flint2/releases/tag/2.6.0-rc3
[2] https://github.com/wbhart/flint2/issues