hi all,

 I downloaded mpir from github.com/BrianGladman.git. when I open
msvc/vs10/mpir.sln I found three projects,  dll_mpir.gc, lib_mpir_cxx,
lib_mpir_gc.

 lib_mpir_cxx generates a static lib, i need a dynamic one, I tried change
it to dynamic libary but compile failed, showing a lot of unresolved
external symbols.

anybody knows how to compile a dynamic mpirxx lib ? thanks in advance.

wei.