Hello from St. Michael.  I'm now reconnected with my new
email.  I bet you all missed me ;-)

What I don't understand is that the Met Council makes a
mistake, admits it, and then makes the City of Minneapolis
pay for half of the mistake.  Isn't this a cost that should
be the complete responsibility of the Met Council? And why
aren't the Minneapolis Council members and the Mayor
standing up for the rights of their residents?

            Russell W. Peterson, RA, CID
                           Founder
R  U S S E L L   P E T E R S O N   D E S I G N
Architecture / Interior Design / Strategic Planning

   "You can only fly if you stretch your wings."

         Metro Minneapolis - Saint Michael

     13715 Forty-Seventh Street Northeast
          Saint Michael, Minnesota 55376

             (763) 497-1003 phone & fax