Excuse me?  If Herron is so "unresponsive" to constituent
concerns, how is it that he told the neighborhood that the
motel idea in Central is dead as a kipper on a cracker?
Further, a lot of gays in the Eighth Ward were happy with
Herron as the Stonewall endorsee.
WizardMarks

 He will be a responsive and accessible