Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
--

MA writes:

> Nader union busting 2000 campaign was endorsed by everyone from
"Daddy" Bush to the
> "candidate".
> He was nowhere to be found during the California energy crisis !

A reminder: discussions of the 2000 presidential race aren't allowed
here. That's not a local issue, but more importantly, we cannot seem to
discuss it in a respectful way.

Stick to the local political behavior of the local party affiliates.

David Brauer
List manager