Sorry Phyllis, I beg to differ. Perhaps the DFL Central Committee should
give the DFL endorsement to Paul Zerby; but from all reports I got from
people who talked to Paul, he DID trash Joan Campbell AND he trashed Cam
Gordon as well. Judging by the primary results, where the unendorsed DFL
candidate only beat the Green Candidate by 58 votes, and where both soundly
tromped the entrenched DFL encumbent,  I think the people of the 2nd Ward
have sent a clear message that they are fed up with the DFL machine and are
looking for a breath of fresh air, which will be found in Cam Gordon.

MJ Mueller
Seward
Phyllis Kahn Wrote:
The Mpls DFL Central Committee should clearly give the DFL endorsement to
Paul Zerby in the Second Ward. He is the only DFL candidate coming through
that election (in first place) and as far as I've heard ran a decent hard
working (extensive door knocking ) campaign that did not trash the endorsed
candidate. I also understand he did not pledge not to run against the
endorsed candidate. And he will do an outstanding job!

Phyllis Kahn, Nicollet Island, former 2nd ward resident and state rep for
much of the 2nd ward.