Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
--

No,

Its not the reroute thats the problem (and I am one
who supported it over rebuilding Minnehaha Ave. to
handle the traffic.)  The problem it the Hwy. 55/62
interchange being built by the GSA building.  Unlike
Ken and a few others in anti 55 faction.

Lee
Standish/Ericsson
12-3

--- ken bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   (Brandon Lacy Campos) wrote Can someone answer
> this question for me. Does the halting of the
> project (or the re-rerouting of the re-route) mean
> that the sacred trees that were cut down on the
> parkway were cut down for no reason?  -Brandon Lacy
> Campos-Powderhorn Park  (Ken Bradley Reply)
> The trees have been cut and the road has been
> re-routed through Minnehaha Park. Dozens of
> politicians and MN DOT bureaucrats stated public
> that the re-route would not damage the spring.
> Although several hydro-geologist testified to the
> projects eventual damage on the spring, expert
> testimony was ignored by politicians and MN DOT. The
> force of money made most politicians blind to
> protecting the environment. This project will reach
> costs of over a billion dollars by the time of
> completion. The construction companies and
> developers made sure to reward politicians with
> campaign contributions for their efforts to help
> sell this damaging project to the community.
> Ken Bradley
> Corcoran
> 612-728-8962
>   9-4
>  -nbsp=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> W. Brandon Lacy Campos
> Community Liaison
> Minnesota Men of Color
> 612-871-1788 x 13 "nbspdies a tu enemigo, porque si
> lo haces
> eres de alguna manera su esclavo;
> tu odio nunca sera mejor que tu paz." Jorge Borges
> --Jorge Borges
>

> ---------------------------------
> Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo!
News.

=====
Lee J Schneider  -  Stonewall DFL
Eletronic Communications