Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Mpls] A question about lawsigns

In a message dated 9/20/01 4:22:55 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Does anyone know what the rules are concerning law signs in the yards of multi-unit buildings? Does a tenant have to get the permission of the landlord in order to have a lawn sign placed in the front yard?
Anyone who can answer that question will be greatly appreciated.

Seems to me if I remember correctly, this question was answered ad nauseum just before the primary.

Karen Collier
Linden Hills