Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
--

Annie Young wrote:

> Thanks to whomever changed the thread (I think it was Julie Ostrow) - this
> is so much more postive (and relaxing) than the last couple of weeks on
> this list.

positive and relaxing?  How about - - BOOORRRRINGGG!!!!  no more
squirrels please!  someone start an argument!  Bring back MA!

Jordan Kushner
Ward 8 - haven't noticed any animals around here, but a lot of urban
issues not being addressed.