Thanks for raising this, Ron. The release was inaccurate -- the reporting period did, indeed, close on the 22nd. Our report was filed as required by law, closing on the 22nd.

Laura Sether

Standish-Ericsson

"If their campaign doesn=E2=80=99t know the law, that=E2=80=99s their
proble=
m."  A previous=20
sentence said, "As of the close of reporting on 23rd, we=E2=80=99ve got
abou=
t as much=20
cash on hand as the incumbent and we=E2=80=99ve raised nearly $20,000
more s=
ince=20
then."=20

Hennepin County stated that the close of reporting is on the 22nd not
the=20
23rd.  I am sure there is some easy explanation for this...please help.

Ron Lattin

Do You Yahoo!?