Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 9:01 AM
Subject: [Mpls] RE: Stribs comments

I think it's finally nice to the strib have something nice to say about R.T.  I don't agree with keeping Steve Cramer at least not for the long term.  I think R.T. will need to hire someone who will truly have a focus on affordable housing and a little less of an appetite for huge corporations.

Shannon  McDonough
Ward 12