As you will note our organization has "DFL" in its name.  We are the
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Friends Caucus of the
Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party of Minnesota.

Upon Brian Herron's resignation we chose to hold a screening for 8th ward
city council.  Robert Lilligren, Vicki Brock and Zack Metoyer attended.

Members attend screenings and vote to advise our board as to what should be
done.  In this case, our members' recommendation to the board was to find
both Vicki Brock and Robert Lilligren acceptable.

We welcome the input of our members, both existing and new.  If you agree
with our principles (found at
http://www.stonewalldfl.org/legal/constitution/constitution.htm ) please
consider joining us!  Keep in mind that as a new member you have just as
much voice as any other member!  We are always looking for intelligent
motivated individuals who are interested in our cause.

Tim Petlock (Victory Neighborhood)
Communications Director
Stonewall DFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]