If I'm remembering correctly, a friend who works at the library blamed Lawson
for the libary/Internet porn debacle. My friend felt that if Lawson had
listened when librarians first began to complain, reasonable action could
have been taken and the whole bruhaha could have been avoided.

Rosalind Nelson
Bancroft neighborhood