With two week's to think about it I hope we can also make it the newest
green public building in Minneapolis.  It get it's own marketing ride if it
is a library that functions well, has a planetarium and is the greenest
building in the Upper Midwest (at the time it is completed). I hope some
Library Board members are also considering which configuration could have
some solar on it or even a solar wall and which block would be easiest to
install geo-exchange systems under the building. Come on folks, we're in a
new century and trying to save the planet all at the same time - this is
education when it goes from theory and gets put into practice.
Annie Young
East Phillips