This is the paragraph that I don't understand:

"Marriott says Graves, in order to extricate his group from
the 20-year agreement, sued first, accusing Marriott of
"duping" Graves into signing the agreement based on
misrepresentations about the target customers of the
"Renaissance brand.""

Please tell me how "a veteran hotel developer...(who)
operates numerous hotel properties, including Marriott" can
be duped by what the target market of a partner is.  This
argument just doesn't seem plausible to me and I have to
believe there is something deeper going on here.  I sure
hope another downtown development fiasco is not on the
horizon.

R u s s e l l   W.   P e t e r s o n

Saint Michael, Minnesota
[EMAIL PROTECTED]