Just to chime in--I ride the bus on a daily basis to work downtown.  I live
in the Lyndale Neighborhood, and therefore I am right on an express.

It took me two years of living up here (and lots of convincing from peers)to
get on the bus--and now that I did, I can not believe it took me so long.
It is the most efficient way to get to and from work.  Not to mention saving
the parking costs.  The drivers are courteous, safe, and everyone is very
friendly.

Thumbs up to Metro Transit!

Becky Boland
Lyndale