>From http://www.startribune.com/stories/509/3053667.html:
"The Twins now hope to ask the 2003 Legislature to expand the current
stadium funding formula and allow counties such as Hennepin to enter the
stadium sweepstakes."

Minneapolis Twins fans, rest easy! Our sister city to the East won't be
voting to approve a stadium. So will we have to listen to yet another
stadium debate at the Capitol next year? Looks like it. Ask your
legislative candidates whether they will waste more time on this rather
than dealing with the looming shortfall and transportation issues.

Should the Minneapolis delegation put time into trying to get Hennepin
County into this mix? Or should they give it a pass? Please pass.

Walt Cygan
Keewaydin