Ok, I know I worded my response incorrectly, but you do have to admit there are people
out there that do abuse the placards when they are not really handicapped.

The person that I did see abusing the placard had walked 2 blocks away from where that
person worked and was using the placard just to get a convenient parking space.  I can
understand if the need was real and you parked in front of the business or close to
where you needed to go.

As I should have mentioned in my last response, granted there are those that do have a
true valid need for the placard, there are those who don't, that do abuse the right.
It basically give those that do need to use it a bad name and spoils it for the rest,
like anything else.

Russell Sasaoka
Coon Rapids
(Formerly of Loring Park)