Jim Mork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

“Given that racial categories are fuzzy at best,
it might be possible to define a racial category
of Scandinavian; Scandinavians do, supposedly
have distinct physical characteristics from
people say in Asia or Italy for that matter.
Choosing to vote for someone because their
ancestors come from a distinct geographical area
would be a racist act from my perspective.

Michael Atherton Prospect Park “

I consider it an extremely INTELLIGENT act. And
I base that on the fact that our state, when
ruled by Scandinavians, lacked some of the
“amenities” we now prize like topless nightclubs,
lotteries, legal card gambling, etc. Ever since
we broadened our toleration, we’ve suffered a
slow deterioration. A bunch of non-serious
voters gave Jesse Ventura a plurality with what
seem to me obvious deleterious results.

EM:

Funny, since Scandanavians were in charge when the state legalized all of the above. From watching the news ( I swear), I know Scandinavians actually own a couple of the topless nightclubs.

I know, you were just kiddding.

Eric Mitchell

Maple Grove

Do you Yahoo!?