The clock is ticking.  Today is the day when we see if Brookfield will pay
the $17.4 million dollars that they owe the city.  This an amount that they
agreed to pay.  They backed it up with nothing but their word. Any one here
if Brookfield kept their word?

BTW who was in charge of the key components of the city when this deal was
struck?
Who negotiated, passed up the chain, and signed off the deal?

I believe Mr. Minn and Ms. Heller have constructed a bulletproof collection
plan on how we can convince Brookfield in to honoring their word.

Speaking as a person who signs, enforces, and on occasion has had contracts
enforced upon me; We can get this money back.  We just have to hit as hard
as my competition does on a daily basis.

Craig Miller
Former Fultonite
[EMAIL PROTECTED]