>Think I'll put another log on the fire and
>settle into my favorite wingback chair with
>a good book.

Dear 'Feeling bookish in Kingfield'

Sounds good... coffee with a little cognac would be the topper for me,
although it's a bit early in the day yet!

Are you going to the list get-together tonight?  I had planned on being out
of town, but rescheduled that to next week (not because of this
get-together).  Now I'm planning to stop in for an hour or two.  There are a
few friends I'd like to see and a few new ones I'd like to meet.
Interested?

Mike