Just got done watching an absolutely amazing Twins game!  What a roller
coaster that ninth inning was!

One of the few disappointing things to see was a smallish crowd of 32,000 in
Oakland.  It looked about the same as the crowds from games 1 and 2, which
means our two-game attendance was better than their three!

Add our 110,000 postseason fans to the regular season and the Twins have now
drawn over 2 million for the 2002 season with more on the way this week!

Can't wait to see the TV ratings for the local market - even more proof of
how much we all love our Minnesota Twins and want them to stay, hopefully
right here in Minneapolis.

I saw in the newspaper that a couple of governor candidates said they'd be
willing to revisit the stadium financing bill for the 2003 Legislative
session and consider some "minor" changes.

The only change needed is to go back to the original proposal by the Ventura
administration and tell the anti-Minneapolis jerks in the Legislature to
keep their grubby fingers off it this time!

Mark Snyder
Windom Park (59A)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]