Bill Kingsbury, Rosalind Nelson, Terrill Brown, formerly Eva Young who
recently moved North, and myself were also southsiders who made it to
NE.  I never saw Wizard as noted in Craig's post. And I met some folks from
the list and don't know which side of town they live on. I bet there were
others from the south since we were all never together in one place.  I bet
there were even list folks there who never found anyone in the group
because we don't know each others faces - only our signatures from the
list.  Oh well - this will improve next time around. I was really surprised
Jim Graham wasn't there - I know he likes to party.
Annie Young
EAst Phillips