At 11:52 PM -0500 10/21/02, Diane Wiley wrote:
What happened? Last we heard was that there was a meeting with HOBT and the city...
I don't have too many details, but Kathee (HOBT Ex. director) would like people to continue to contact their council person and the mayor. I guess this means that the city has not yet come through on their pledge to help HOBT. Maybe MJ can add something to this?

Links here, for those coming in late:

http://www.urbancreek.com/hobt/factsheet.html
http://www.urbancreek.com/hobt/contact.html
http://apps.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/pi.app/Ward_Selection/Address.asp

Karen Cooper, in Tangletown, and grateful to John Rocker for pointing out that the $22 million being spent on a couple of downtown theaters makes this project positively thrifty in comparison