At 5:46 PM -0800 11/29/02, Caffeinate The World wrote:
Would it be of interest to the people of Minneapolis to have a city level web based dynamic maps to display various data such as:

Bike paths
Bike friendly streets
Ward boundaries
Census data cross-references
Crime rates
Other data of interests
List participants location (not specific, by ward etc.)
Snow plowing
If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to work on providing such a service.
Good heavens, yes! Please do!

I'd especially like a map where I could chose one, some, or all of the above to display. Also, neighborhood boundaries and parks.

There's nothing like this on the web, and the ward maps that the city offers are *not all the same scale*, which I disappointed me when I tried to build a Minneapolis map from them.

Karen.