Ref the 'Greens', and the 'Republicrats' and all the brewing stew
of city politics, The last city election, I favored the greens because they
were an alternative to the machine.
           I know all the machine types say there is no machine, but these
people wouldn't be convicted and then acting all innocent as saints, if
there isn't a machine in place.  (That's like the mob doesn't want people to
think there is a mob and that they are in it)
          I don't think, though, there is a lot of 'Greens' who are all that
'green', they mainly are looking for alternative to machines.  Basically, I
think there should be democracy, -that is that I and others are respected in
saying what we think about it, generally and technically.
         And being in the 6th Ward, I am not trying to be involved in any
way in 3rd Ward politics.
         James Jacobsen // Whittier